ME-IN-THE-MIX

ME-IN-THE-MIX
Collage

Dienstag, 29. April 2014

....

Different colors made of tears...

 Well I decited to write in english now so that everybody understands, even if I believe that the Google Translater would do better than me ;D Yes as I said we had some party and now is afterhour-chillout session at our place again...BUT our place really IS THE BEST. I mean it´s a small flat yes and I would like to have a bigger one only for my dresses and shoes but the way I made it is really Hippietrippypopart, may you know the furniture of Bretz, I have the sunflower table and I love it sooo much and the mathmos projector is pretty cool, you have to google if you don´t know...Well this about the good news. Bad news are that normally my troubles should end yesterday but guess what, Ive got some brand new ons

 And they are really much worse than the other I had before... I don´t know how to juggle all this anymore, its normall too much for one person, even for two but I solve my problems on my own, even if they are made by other people :( 

I dont know maybe I just turned into a little pussy but No, I didnt. I just want to pack some things right now, go and never come back again... I would like the sea again, its too long ago. I dont know if this ever stops, I really trie to fix all this shit to forgive every fucker again and again and again and buy them presents and wrote them letters and explain them every day why I am not as they want me to be and why I just cant only be a different person. But they say I tell shit all I have to do is stop be me... Okay but I have to take care...FUCK YOU!!! 
 I hate stupid fucking boring asshole Germany with all this stupid fucking assfaces. I hate it here, I always did but I never was asked about and now im nearly whats next after be 23 years old if I wouldnt have stop grow up but they still dont let me free :( They´ll never...


 Well I have to stop writing NOW somebody wants something from me... As always :( May I´ll write more later under this one, if not tomorrow or soon as possible...
























Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen